CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

about the articles

hey it's me.

tierre.

here are my thoughts on the Indian Village article
everything it said on power was so true, although there are some other things that I disagree with.
  • "You'll be destructive if you have power because if people don't join you, then you will destroy them."
  • "You give power to someone and supress others."
I am unsure about a few of the points though.
I am not sure if these are the true or right:
  • speaking of children he said, "Whatever is wanted is given to them."
  • and even though they knew he couldn't accomplish something and/or could be making a mistake the elders, "They'd let me experience it."
The only other problem I had with the article is that I believe it was somewhat hypocritical. The author said that people came in and took over his town giving them organization that they didn't want. 
And i agree that that is a bad thing to do.
However, by trying to persuade us to follow his beliefs and his way of life...
isn't he doing the same thing to us that they did to him?

food for thought.
it's been tierre.

0 comments: