CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

tag? who knew you could play that on a computer?

it's tierre.


hmmmm. i don't know about this whole tagging thing, 
but here is goes...
(thank you very much christie)

all my 8's
my 8 obsessions right now:
  • chuck - always has been, always will be
  • needing to really dance - where can i accomplish this? maybe my room? hmm. i am unsure.
  • food - another always has been always will be
  • books...any good suggestions? i could definitely use some
  • planning my schedule (i redo it everyday for no reason)
  • school, technically it's all i do, thanks christie i stole that answer from you
  • those mints that are red and white and you get from the bowl at the front of the restaurant
  • Jane Eyre with Christie - could we please finish it???

8 words/phrases i use all the time:
  • "you're stupid" - said only to christie
  • "P.S." 
  • "best day of my life" - happens at least once a day
  • "pause" (the world)
  • "can we be helpful?"
  • "way for dads to go"
  • "go team"
  • "love ya lots"... generally that is written, but i don't think it makes a difference

8 things i WILL do before i die:
(changed from want to will)
  • write a book
  • go to the temple
  • graduate from college (before i get married)
  • choreograph a dance 
  • go to New Zealand with my family
  • go on a cruise again maybe to Alaska, maybe i should work on one, i could dance, that would be fun and it never occurred to me till now...hmmm
  • ride an elephant? - now im just making stuff up
  • complete a Lord of the Rings movie marathon - this one is definitely for serious and i am looking for volunteers that have DEDICATION. if you wont do it, i dont want you. sorry if thats too harsh.

8 things i want or need right now:
  • chocolate chip pumpkin cookies
  • frozen broccoli
  • camera 
  • photoshop
  • to learn graphic artist stuff and web design
  • guy FRIENDS - why don't people understand this?
  • potato peeler and a spatula and cooking supplies 
  • to give chris a spatula - didn't mean to burn his

8 people i tag:***
  • christie - tag backs are allowed
  • janae
  • anyone else who is bored
  • my mom
  • massimo
  • grandma boshard
  • heath
  • the rest of the fam (that includes you dad)
***this is just really a test to see who actually reads my blog and feels the need to be nice to me by responding. love you all!

it's been tierre.
if that seems repetitive, i apologize.

2 comments:

Jessica Wilcox said...

So... I'm totally down for a LOTR marathon.

Just saying.

I know that I'm a few years your senior, but I don't care. I pretty much love hanging out with Christie. And you and Linds are fun too. I mean, how could I not enjoy you guys?? :)

Have a fabulous, monumental, life-changing day. ♥

Jessica Wilcox said...

Umm.. another note.. Can I copy your signature deal? Signing in and out with 'this is jessica.. or jecka.. or becky boo..' haven't decided yet how i'd like to refer to myself. I figure it's only nice to ask your permission, even though you haven't had it copyrighted...